Collection of Information
1. Brumbelow Drechsel web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Brumbelow Drechsel to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Brumbelow Drechsel may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Brumbelow Drechsel may use to identify you.
Use of Information
1. Brumbelow Drechsel uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Brumbelow Drechsel’s Web sites to your interest, and also to help Brumbelow Drechsel select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Brumbelow Drechsel tailor our web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Brumbelow Drechsel effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Brumbelow Drechsel reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Brumbelow Drechsel’s Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to Brumbelow Drechsel over the Internet, either through the Brumbelow Drechsel’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
1. Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
2. All email message sent between Brumbelow Drechsel and clients/adjustors/attorneys and the likes will include the following disclaimer.
2B. NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that could be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at 727-576-6262 and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.
Personal injury attorneys at Brumbelow Drechsel in St. Petersburg, Florida, represent clients throughout Florida and most frequently the Tampa-St. Pete metro area, including Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Largo, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, Pinellas Park, and St. Pete Beach; from counties including Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Citrus County, Manatee County, Sarasota County, Hernando County, and Pasco County.